Fitness & Lifestyle Coaching
Big Mood Coaching program is a 90-day lifestyle over haul, approaching the nutritional, physically and mental blocks you may face. This program is about mental and physical optimization! This form of coaching helps client’s asses obstacles that are stopping each of us from reaching our goals. Approaching healthy lifestyle using a three-pronged approach which will lead you toward a well-rounded shift in subconscious programing.
Customized Nutrition Program
Workout and Cardio program that will fit your schedule and fitness level
Journaling and Coaching
Through Emotional Intellect
Accountability in finding a stress management practice that fits you
Weekly check-ins via skype, facetime or phone call to check progress and obstacles impeding progress
I facilitate…I make space for my clients to learn and succeed. This is your work! My job is to equip you, keep you accountable and support you through making a breakthrough in your fitness/health and wellness life.
We all deserve a healthier life!
- A variety of eating style options
- 4 Weeks of MEAL by MEAL planning with foods based on preferences and eversians.
- 8 Weeks of macro coaching so each client learns the basics of nutrition management.
- If the goal is intuitive eating, I teach clients what it looks like to do this work- It’s about being equip.
- Access to more than 60 workout execution videos that can be applied in ANY gym or at home:
weight, bodyweight movements, joint mobility and stretches included.
- Custom training programs based on a client’s specific preferences (Not everyone wants to train the same and shouldn’t have to.)
- My job is to find what will work with you!
- I want to chase clients. I want you to be tired of me. ACCOUNTABILITY is the most important piece.
- Each client for the first 4 weeks will check in twice weekly to discuss wins, shortcomings, and understand the how and why for everything we do.
- Using journaling as a tool, you are prompted and prepared for our main check-in each week so we can celebrate wins and understand why, if we fell short and struggled, lets understand “why” and “how” I can support you more effectively.
- Life is stressful. It only gets more stressful. We don’t change the world, we learn how to interface with the world.
- The goal is to find a practice that a client can sustain.
- We use the "Waking Up" App
by Dr. Sam Harris to cultivate a meditation practice.